- All reservations can be guaranteed upon receipt of a 25% deposit via bank transfer or Paypal online payment.
- Deposit payment minimum 20 days before the arrival date.
- Day trip and Dive & Stay: To secure the booking, full payment should be paid minimum 8 days before the guest check in. In Case of Bank transfer, a copy of bank transfer should be forwarded to us as a proof of payment. Should the payment not been received after the cut of the date of the booking, we reserve the right to release the reservation without any notice.
- Diving: balance has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- Please note that all payment to us is free of bank charges or any other charges.
- We will not bear any bank charges for all refund arranged if any.
- For a diving course, once the code to access to the on-line manual is sent, there will be no refund even if you decide not to continue because the code from PADI is not transferable to another person.
- Low seasons: Any cancellation made more than 7 days prior to arrival is subject to a full deposit refund less 10% Indonesian tax and any applicable transfer fee or charges.
- High seasons (1st July – 31st August and 20th Dec – 5th Jan): Any cancellation made more than 15 days prior to arrival is subject to a full deposit refund less 10% Indonesian tax and any applicable transfer fee or charges.
- Cancellation within 8 days (low season) or 16 days (high season), No Show, Early Departures or Late Arrivals are subject to a 100% cancellation fee of all amount paid.
Whilst we are sympathetic to circumstances that are outside of your control, please understand that this is also not our fault and the 100% fee will still be charged.
- Credit card (Visa / Mastercard). Please note that *a 3% credit card fee* is charged on any credit card payment in Indonesia.
- Bank transfer
Terumbu Divers or its management shall not be held responsible for results a rising of “Force Majeure” and circumstances beyond the control of Terumbu Divers. This includes but is not limited to wars, riots, insurrections, acts of nature and illegal acts.