“Go Pro” on Lombok – Gili Islands.
Get your PADI Divemaster course and become a professional diver. As a Divemaster, you can spread your passion on diving by guiding and presenting the underwater world of Gili islands to recreational divers.
The Divemaster course includes:
Free fun dives
Get to dive free during your Divemaster course.
Theory and exams
On line theory with the PADI eLearning.
Waterskills, 5 skills
400m swim without swimming aids
15 minutes tread
800m swim with swimming aids and without using arms
100m tired diver tow
Demonstrate all scuba and skin diving skills
Participate actively in the operation of the dive center and assist the members of the team.
Prepare and manage diving acitivities
Deliver dive briefing
Search and recovery scenario
2 options to pursue your PADI Divemaster course
The price for PADI Divemaster course is 14 000 000Rp.
Sign up for an internship with us during your course, contact us for more information and prices.
PADI and personal costs aren’t include in the 2 options.
You have to pay directly to PADI:
The PADI crew pack, 2 options:
- The best option : PADI eLearning, you have to pay it directly to PADI. The PADI eLearning for the Divemaster is a cheaper and faster way than to buy the physical Crew Pack. And use our dive center number 6226 to register your eLearning via PADI’s website.
- The second option: Physical Crew pack (Divemaster manuals and materials and PADI registration as a Divemaster) we can purchase it or you can buy it on your own.
PADI membership : you have to pay directly to PADI after you have completed your course – your first annual membership fee, the price is determined by PADI which is subject to changes, about AUD190.
Personal expenses like:
- accommodation (minimum Rp2,000,000 per month)
- scooter or other personal transport
- food and drinks
Pre-requisite to sign up
- Must be 18 years old.
- A certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and a PADI Rescue Diver (or holding similar qualification from another training organization).
- Emergency First Response Primary care and secondary care (or have a CPR and First Aid training qualification awarded by another training organization) within 24 months.
- Have done and recorded at least 40 dives before starting the course and 60 minimum dives at the end of the divemaster training course.
- Medical Statement signed by a physician and dated less than 12 months.