With Terumbu Divers, you can sign up for these specialty courses :
- Deep Diver: deep dive experience to maximum 40 meters with an emphasis on safety (4 dives).
- Wreck Diver: basics of penetrating a wreck and how to interact responsibly with the aquatic life (4 dives).
- Night Diver: explore what you do not see during day dives in the mysterious darkness, witness how the underwater world differs during day dives and night dives (3 dives).
- Drift Diver: relax and effortless dive underwater, gliding over the bottom and watch the reef pass by (2 dives).
- Search & Recovery Diver: learn to use an appropriate searching method to locate and retrieve lost item (4 dives)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy: feel perfectly weightless, a fundamental skill to master for all diver (2 dives).
15% if you have a credit (with an Adventure dive)
Each Specialty includes:
Number of dives depends on the requirement of each individual PADI specialty course and whether you have a credit towards the corresponding course.
PADI manual, complete the knowledge review and study with your instructor.
All the equipment required is included.
We will register your certification directly with PADI’s website and you will receive your certificate.
Diver prerequisites depend on the requirement of each individual Specialty Diver Course, contact us to have more information.
All divers has to fill-in the PADI forms.