Learn how to identity and prevent problems. Demonstrate the ability to perform self-rescue, learn how to handle various types of diving incidents and provide rescue aid.
Rescue Diver course includes:
Ten rescue exercises
- Tired diver
- Panicked diver
- Respond from shore, boat or dock (responsive diver)
- Distressed diver underwater
- Missing Diver
- Surfacing the unresponsive diver
- Unresponsive diver at the surface
- Exiting the unresponsive diver
- First aid for pressure-related injuries and oxygen administration
- Response from shore/boat to unresponsive non breathing diver at the surface
Two rescue scenarios
- 1 – unresponsive diver underwater
- 2 – unresponsive diver on the surface
Rescue PADI certification
- be 12 years old,
- be PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver (or holding similar certification obtained from another organization),
- completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training and valid within 24 months,
- PADI forms (medical statement…).
EFR Primary and Secondary Care training may be completed with rescue diver course.