Hello! We are a PADI 5 Star Dive Center in north Lombok near the Gili islands, situated in the archipelago of the Lesser Sunda Islands or Nusa Tenggara in Indonesia.
We are the only dive center in Pantai Sire (or Sire beach) located in Anema resort.
We are nearby other resorts, 5-10 minutes walking or cycling: Hotel Tugu, Villa Anandita, Villa Sapi and Villa Sepoi-Sepoi. A little bit further, there are Oberoi hotel or Shibui bungalows.
Contact us if you stay in one of these resort and want to dive around the Gili islands. Gili Air is a 10 minutes with our diving boat.
To start your underwater adventure journey, being able to witness the sea turtles and amazing underwater world, we recommend and offer scuba diving activities. Scuba diving is available to everyone starting from the age of 8 years old. With 20 dive sites around the Gili islands, most of the dive sites are suitable for all levels from beginners to experienced divers.
We don’t pack boat with 25, 30 or 40 people. We prefer small groups and not too many people together.
Terumbu Divers has 2 diving boats, each with 2 recently bought engines:
- Sofia, a traditional Lombok style boat
- Terumbu, a smaller boat and was recently built in July 2017.
They bring you to the dive sites around Gili islands. Each boat can accommodate up to 15 divers, however, for a more comfortable trip, usually we keep the number to 12 divers.
Our diving team in Lombok – Gili islands
- Kheng PADI instructor is a Singaporean. She speaks English, Mandarin, some Chinese dialects, basic Indonesian and French.
- Gilles PADI instructor is a French. He speaks French, fluent English or “Frenchglish” (with an amazing french accent!) and basic Indonesian and Italian.
- Sabirin is from North Lombok. He is PADI Divemaster and boat captain.
- Suparlan is from same village as Sabirin. He is also a boat captain.
- Gunal is our oldest boat crew. He will help you to get on and off the boat, and prepare your equipment.
Our staff are humorous but serious with their work. Their responsibilities are not limited to driving the boat and ensure your comfort and safety. They are happy to be your snorkeling guide and to explore the underwater world of Gili islands with you.
Diving equipment, first-aid and emergency
- Buoyance Control Device (BCD) from size XXS to XL,
- Shorty Wetsuits from size XXS to XXL,
- First stage and second stage regulators and alternate air source (Octopus),
- Pairs of fins of all sizes, for baby until 47-48,
- Masks, a wide range of different mask for all types of face, also mask with corrective lenses (correction of minus 2, 3 and 4),
- 12 liters aluminum tank available in DIN and Yoke,
- Dive computers for rental and courses.
- Two “Dan Oxygen Kit” and a bottle of 15 l oxygen.
- First-aid kit
Our regulators are being serviced annually by a professional specialist.
Our tanks are visually inspected annually. Hydro-tested by professional accordingly to law.
Decompression chamber is located in Mataram (capital of Lombok) less than 1 hour by road.